Solar Panel Cleaning | Serving SLO County
#1 Solar Panel Cleaning Service in SLO County
After contacting the Dutch Window Cleaning Artist about doing my windows, he sent me instructions to take photos of all sides of my house so he could give me an accurate estimate. The estimate was timely and gave different levels of cleaning for me to consider. Since I knew my windows were pretty dirty I went for the full inside/outside cleaning. I was not disappointed! My windows look fantastic and the extras they do, like cleaning around the windows and tracks, mirrors and the glass on my hutch, are still making me happy. Chas and his son are a good team and get the job done with specialized tools and efficiency. I would not hesitate to hire them again.Melody F.10/23/2019
I look forward to my annual window cleaning by Chas and his team - it makes the house just like new again. They are meticulous and efficient in going about their work inside and out. Given a multi-level house, they tackle the challenge with ease. I love that the windows still look great after a rain, since they wash around the windows as well. Beautiful!Aileen L.11/23/2018
Solar Panel Cleaning
Get the most out of your solar panels.
Solar panels must stay clean; and it is important that they are cleaned effectively by an expert. Solar Panel cleaning utilizing a weight washer can break the seals between the glass and the board. Unforgiving chemicals will separate the elastic gasket seals. The wrong sort of brush will scratch the glass, bringing about shading and conceivably breaking.
When solar panel cleaning is done correctly your panels will be without spots and dirt giving you the best energy results from your solar panels.
Solar panel cleaning is an essential component of any solar maintenance program. Dirty panels produce less electricity than clean panels. Our maintenance team is available to clean solar panel arrays on homes, businesses, or large ground mount systems. As a part of the cleaning service, we perform a visual inspection of the solar array to make sure that everything appears to be in good working order.
Dutch Solar Panel Cleaning San Luis Obispo County
The typical cleaning services includes the following.
- Inspect site prior to work being performed. Note any hazardous conditions.
- Cover all electrical equipment, i.e. inverters and combiner boxes, beneath area to be cleaned with tarps prior to cleaning.
- Use of aerial man lift where required to reach surface of solar modules to be cleaned.
- No chemicals or abrasive cleaning are applied to solar modules during the cleaning process.
- Surface of solar modules to be visually inspected prior to cleaning. All accumulated debris to be removed from array surface.
- Spray down all solar modules with water at minimal pressure. (No high pressure washers are to be used.)
- Water to be conditioned through water softener prior to application. This is done to minimize mineral deposit.
- In heavy soil situations a soft bristle automotive style brush to be used to break free accumulated soil on surface of solar modules. Brushes are designed to avoid causing micro fractures or scratches on surface of solar modules.
- Solar panel cleaning is critical to maintaining solar system performance.