Solar Panel Cleaning | Serving SLO County
#1 Solar Panel Cleaning Service in SLO County
We just finished an extensive interior/exterior remodel. The house exterior was covered in a sticky dust from all the construction. We needed professional window cleaning help! We researched 3 local services. While each returned our call and were competitively priced, for us it was the DUTCH window cleaning artist that hit all the points of a good, and quite thorough professional experience. DUTCH owner, Chas answered our initial call while he was “on-the-job” washing a client’s windows – so we didn’t wait AT ALL for a return call. We scheduled an in-person estimate for same day. Chas arrived as scheduled in a large, bright white “wrapped in advertising” van, introduced himself, walked around the house exterior, then provided a detailed, pre-printed pricing sheet with a choice of 3 service packages. When we asked about soonest availability Chas accommodated a Saturday appointment. The DUTCH window cleaning artist arrived as scheduled and on time. Within a few hours, the exterior house walls, a 40ft porch awning, 30 window panes, frames, sills and tracks were thoroughly cleaned inside & out. As a plus, the porch lights, shower glass, and all mirrors throughout the house were included in the DUTCH service package. DUTCH accommodated our schedule on very short notice, provided a detailed, written pricing in advance, showed up on time, performed a super-quality window cleaning using high quality products and technique. The DUTCH window cleaning artist was organized and worked efficiently, quickly, quietly and cleanly, and left nothing undone! Truly an easy and rewarding experience. There was nothing left for us to do except enjoy the views! We plan to continue with a DUTCH regular maintenance program so our windows with look beautiful year round! GREAT SERVICE!Thank you, DUTCH.Michele S.5/23/2019
Solar Panel Cleaning
Get the most out of your solar panels.
Solar panels must stay clean; and it is important that they are cleaned effectively by an expert. Solar Panel cleaning utilizing a weight washer can break the seals between the glass and the board. Unforgiving chemicals will separate the elastic gasket seals. The wrong sort of brush will scratch the glass, bringing about shading and conceivably breaking.
When solar panel cleaning is done correctly your panels will be without spots and dirt giving you the best energy results from your solar panels.
Solar panel cleaning is an essential component of any solar maintenance program. Dirty panels produce less electricity than clean panels. Our maintenance team is available to clean solar panel arrays on homes, businesses, or large ground mount systems. As a part of the cleaning service, we perform a visual inspection of the solar array to make sure that everything appears to be in good working order.
Dutch Solar Panel Cleaning San Luis Obispo County
The typical cleaning services includes the following.
- Inspect site prior to work being performed. Note any hazardous conditions.
- Cover all electrical equipment, i.e. inverters and combiner boxes, beneath area to be cleaned with tarps prior to cleaning.
- Use of aerial man lift where required to reach surface of solar modules to be cleaned.
- No chemicals or abrasive cleaning are applied to solar modules during the cleaning process.
- Surface of solar modules to be visually inspected prior to cleaning. All accumulated debris to be removed from array surface.
- Spray down all solar modules with water at minimal pressure. (No high pressure washers are to be used.)
- Water to be conditioned through water softener prior to application. This is done to minimize mineral deposit.
- In heavy soil situations a soft bristle automotive style brush to be used to break free accumulated soil on surface of solar modules. Brushes are designed to avoid causing micro fractures or scratches on surface of solar modules.
- Solar panel cleaning is critical to maintaining solar system performance.