Solar Panel Cleaning | Serving SLO County
#1 Solar Panel Cleaning Service in SLO County
We've been using Chas for 5 years and have always been very pleased with the outcome. Not only are our windows (and we have lots of them!) beautifully clean, along with the screens, but he also cleans our patio, deck, eaves, garage doors, skylights, and patio furniture. A truly complete spring cleaning!Juliane M.11/23/2017
I can't say enough good things about Chas Smit and his Dutch Window Clng Service. Everything Chas promised about the quality of his work was true. My windows look great inside and out ( and Chas was very careful working inside my house), and the "soft clng" of the outside of my house was beyond expectation. Chas was right, when he was done, my house looked like it had just be painted and the under sides of the gutters, and the soffits were pristine! I would highly recommend this business to anyone. Chas was polite, cared about my concerns, on time, organized, and efficient. I enjoyed having him at my house.Pam D.11/23/2017
Solar Panel Cleaning
Get the most out of your solar panels.
Solar panels must stay clean; and it is important that they are cleaned effectively by an expert. Solar Panel cleaning utilizing a weight washer can break the seals between the glass and the board. Unforgiving chemicals will separate the elastic gasket seals. The wrong sort of brush will scratch the glass, bringing about shading and conceivably breaking.
When solar panel cleaning is done correctly your panels will be without spots and dirt giving you the best energy results from your solar panels.
Solar panel cleaning is an essential component of any solar maintenance program. Dirty panels produce less electricity than clean panels. Our maintenance team is available to clean solar panel arrays on homes, businesses, or large ground mount systems. As a part of the cleaning service, we perform a visual inspection of the solar array to make sure that everything appears to be in good working order.
Dutch Solar Panel Cleaning San Luis Obispo County
The typical cleaning services includes the following.
- Inspect site prior to work being performed. Note any hazardous conditions.
- Cover all electrical equipment, i.e. inverters and combiner boxes, beneath area to be cleaned with tarps prior to cleaning.
- Use of aerial man lift where required to reach surface of solar modules to be cleaned.
- No chemicals or abrasive cleaning are applied to solar modules during the cleaning process.
- Surface of solar modules to be visually inspected prior to cleaning. All accumulated debris to be removed from array surface.
- Spray down all solar modules with water at minimal pressure. (No high pressure washers are to be used.)
- Water to be conditioned through water softener prior to application. This is done to minimize mineral deposit.
- In heavy soil situations a soft bristle automotive style brush to be used to break free accumulated soil on surface of solar modules. Brushes are designed to avoid causing micro fractures or scratches on surface of solar modules.
- Solar panel cleaning is critical to maintaining solar system performance.